Thursday, September 13, 2012

ABUSERS AND YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN

As I was doing research  about domestic violence, I came across with  a rape video of a famous celebrity that endure years of physical abuse by his cocaine addicted husband. In the comments one got my attention:

"This remind me of what it happened to my mom and my sister on her 15th birthday"

For many girls their 15th birthday it's one of their happiest days in their lives. How can someone do this to a young woman and her mother?
It you don't want to walk away from an abusive relationships for yourself, do it for your children. If you don't have children yet, check your romantic prospects background and avoid unhealthy relationships at all cost. 99 percent of abusers don't change, they just switch tactics of abuse; and enourmous percentage of them sexually abuse their partners and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment